Join the KCA Team!
KCA is committed to a solid foundation of both biblical and academic standards and requires our teachers and staff to hold to the same standards. Below are requirements for both teachers and staff:
- Teacher/Staff affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he or she is a “born again” Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. (1 John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:23).
- Teacher/Staff gives testimony that he or she has a sense of God’s will, that teaching is his or her calling, and that teaching in a Christian school is God’s direction for him or her.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations both the KCA Statement of Faith and the Vision and Mission, and is committed to upholding them.
- Teacher/Staff will faithfully attend a Bible believing local church.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations all applicable policies outlined in the KCA Staff and Faculty Handbook.
If you feel called to KCA and would like to be a part of what God is doing with the KCA team, please complete the application below. You can also learn more about open positions by reading the attached job descriptions listed below, or reaching out to Courtney Chilson at email@example.com.