Join the KCA Team!
KCA is committed to a solid foundation of both Biblical and Academic Standards and requires our teachers and staff to hold to the same standards. Below are requirements for both teachers and staff:
- Teacher/Staff affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he or she is a “born again” Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. (I John 3:3; I Peter 1:23).
- Teacher/Staff gives testimony that he or she has a sense of God’s will, that teaching is his or her calling, and that teaching in a Christian school is God’s direction for him or her.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations both the KCA Statement of Faith and the General Purpose and Philosophy, and is committed to upholding them.
- Teacher/Staff will faithfully attend Parkway House of Prayer or another Bible Believing local church.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations all applicable policies outlined in the KCA Staff and Faculty Handbook.
If you feel called to KCA and would like to be a part of what God is doing with the KCA team, please complete one of the applications below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.