Need Financial Assistance?
Financial aid applications are currently closed for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are newly enrolling your student during the 2021-2022 school year, please contact Tessa Laffoon, at email@example.com.
King’s Christian Academy has a vision of providing Christian education for children of all families who are looking for a Biblical Worldview. Therefore, we strive to make tuition as affordable as possible. Several opportunities for assistance are available to families seeking Christian education for their children.
KCA has been approved through Renewanation (RAN) to offer scholarships through Virginia’s Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits Program (EISTC). This program allows individuals and corporations to take advantage of tax credits for their donations sent to Renewanation. These donations can then be leveraged by qualifying families and students that attend KCA. Applicants must complete the RAN Application form in order to request scholarships for their student(s). Forms may be completed via the link below. If you would like a paper copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for Financial Assistance – Applications for financial assistance should be submitted no later than July 30th of each year.
To be eligible for RAN:
* Your student attends KCA (or is enrolled to attend for the 2021-2022 school year).
* If your student was a student of KCA (or another private, Christian school) in the previous year, you must have applied for and received RAN to be eligible, unless your student is entering K5 or 1st grade this year.
* Your student is entering K5 of 1st grade for the first time or is coming to KCA after attending a full year of public school.
* Meet financial eligibility guidelines (this is determined by tax return).
* Provide all financial documentation and complete application requirements on time.
* If your student is in preschool, special eligibility requirements, apply. KCA is not currently facilitating preschool RAN scholarships. Please reach out to the KCA office if you have any questions.