Scholarships and Financial Aid

Need Financial Assistance?

King’s Christian Academy has a vision of providing Christian education for children of all families who are looking for a Biblical Worldview. Therefore, we strive to make tuition as affordable as possible. Several opportunities for assistance are available to families seeking Christian education for their children.

The Renewanation Virginia Scholarship Foundation (RVSF) is a division of Renewanation, a 501(c)3 public charity. RVSF engages individuals and businesses in Virginia in community transformation through the Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits Program. The foundation enables donors to receive qualified tax credits while providing eligible children in Virginia the opportunity to receive Christian worldview education. Students who qualify, may be able to receive funds that can be applied to tuition costs.  If  you believe you qualify, complete the RVSF application through the FAST system below by July 31st.  The cost is $45 to apply. There is also a link below that lists the student qualifications for the scholarship.

King’s Christian Academy awards a limited number of annual scholarships to families wishing to provide their children with a Christian education but are unable to afford full tuition.  Families may apply for these scholarships however there are limited funds and scholarships are not guaranteed. Tuition assistance may be available to those who qualify and is based on various criteria including, but not limited to need, family income, church assistance, family situation, and other available resources.  To explore if your family qualifies for this program, you must complete the admissions process and fill out the financial aid application below.  The application is due by July 31st.