Need Financial Assistance?
Financial aid applications are currently open for the 2022-2023 school year. If you need assistance, please contact Tessa Laffoon, at email@example.com.
King’s Christian Academy has a vision of providing Christian education for children of all families who are looking for a Biblical Worldview. Therefore, we strive to make tuition as affordable as possible. Several opportunities for assistance are available to families seeking Christian education for their children.
KCA has been approved through Renewanation (RAN) to offer scholarships through Virginia’s Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits Program (EISTC). This program allows individuals and corporations to take advantage of tax credits for their donations sent to Renewanation. These donations can then be leveraged by qualifying families and students that attend KCA. Applicants must complete the RAN Application form in order to request scholarships for their student(s). Forms may be completed via the link below. If you would like a paper copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for Financial Assistance – Applications for financial assistance should be submitted no later than July 30th of each year.
To be eligible for RAN:
* Your student attends KCA (or is enrolled to attend for the 2022-2023 school year).
* If your student was a student of KCA (or another private, Christian school) in the previous year, you must have applied for and received RAN to be eligible, unless your student is entering K5 or 1st grade this year.
* Your student is entering K5 of 1st grade for the first time or is coming to KCA after attending a full year of public school.
* Meet financial eligibility guidelines (this is determined by tax return).
* Provide all financial documentation and complete application requirements on time.
* If your student is in preschool, special eligibility requirements apply. KCA is not currently facilitating preschool RAN scholarships. Please reach out to the KCA office if you have any questions.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING:
Do not start form without having your 1040 (just the 1040 form, not your full tax document) or other financial documentation ready. The 1040 is the only acceptable financial documentation UNLESS you do not file taxes or have a significant barrier to accessing those records. Please contact email@example.com prior to applying if this is the case. If you do not file taxes, you will still need to upload financial documentation (pay stubs, social security letter, etc.).